- Diploma or above in interior design/building studies/architecture or equivalent
- With a minimum of 4 years Project Management experience in fitting-out or construction work
- Proven technical understanding of building and construction drawings
- Experience in all phases of the design and construction process
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects, priorities, and workflows, and meet deadlines
- Hard-working, positive attitude and able to work under pressure
- Able to handle project independently with minimum supervision
- Immediate availability is preferred
- Candidates with less experience may be considered as Site Supervisor
- Monitor, control and supervise the overall project and ensure each process and mile-stone are met in terms of time, set budget and quality.
- Supervise overall site activities, works progress, quality control, and site safety.
- Work closely with both internal and external parties to ensure the project objectives and deliverables are achieved.
We offer a comprehensive package and a team-oriented environment. If you are seeking a dynamic career in an industry-leading firm, please send us your full resume.
Please visit www.fusion.com.hk for more information.
(Data collected would be used for recruitment purpose only)
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.