- Plan, schedule, conduct and coordinate program of assigned BS/MEP work and projects;
- Managing all BS/MEP works activities for A&A / interior fitting out work;
- Liaise with BS/MEP consultant / contractor to solve all problem;
- Supervising BS/MEP installation work;
- Monitoring the progress from time to time as per program; &
- Monitoring testing and commissioning.
- Degree/Higher Diploma in Building Services / Electrical /Mechanical Engineering or related disciplines;
- Minimum 8 years experience with specialization in building services engineering works;
- Capable to handle large scale of projects independently;
- Ability to identify and resolve problems in a timely manner;
- Good communication and sound relationship with cooperation parties including Clients, Consultants and Sub-trades;
- Knowledge of AutoCAD and computer literate.
- Proficiently in both written & spoken English and Chinese; and
- Candidate with less caliber shall be considered as MEP Project Coordinator .
We offer attractive remuneration package, including double pay, discretionary bonus, public holiday, annual leave and medical coverage to the right candidate.
Interested parties please send your application with curriculum vitae, expected salary & availability to The Human Resources Manager via e-mail
(Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only)
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.