- Responsible for project management from planning objectives, technical requirement, manpower resources, cost & schedule monitoring etc.
- Manage overall project quality assurance, cost control, safety management and program control
- Manage all the necessary local authority submissions, permits and approvals process
- Establish organizational and personnel qualification requirement on tasks including vendors, consultant and contractors
- Lead, liaise and coordinate with customers, vendors, other project team and internal department in contracting, tender preparation and evaluation, design, procurement, construction, T&C, project closing out etc.
- Organize project meeting and progress report to keep project stakeholders regularly updated
Formulate promotion and implementation plan for new business opportunity
- Bachelor degree or above in architectural, building service, civil engineering or related discipline
- 10 years or above experience in project development in commercial building or data center industry
- Project management experience in greenfield is an advantage
- Registered professional engineer and membership in appropriate management and technical societies is preferred
- Working knowledge in HKSAR regulations and procedures of local authority submissions e.g., Building Department, Lands Department, Fire Service Department etc.
- Able to work under pressure, collaboratively and with proven ability to deliver projects on time and on budget
- Good command of both written and spoken English and Chinese, including Cantonese and Mandarin