FWD spans Hong Kong, Macau, Thailand, Indonesia, the Philippines, Singapore, Vietnam, Japan and Malaysia, and has a representative office in Shanghai, China. In Hong Kong, FWD offers life and medical insurance, general insurance, employee benefits, and financial planning. FWD is focused on creating fresh customer experiences, with easy-to-understand and relevant products, supported by digital technology. Through this customer-led approach, FWD aims to become a leading pan-Asian insurer that changes the way people feel about insurance.
Established in Asia in 2013, FWD is the insurance business of investment group, Pacific Century Group. The life insurance and general insurance operating entities have been assigned strong financial strength ratings by international rating agencies. While FWD Life Insurance Company (Bermuda) Limited (Incorporated in Bermuda with limited liability) has been affirmed ‘A3’ by Moody's and ‘A’ by Fitch, FWD General Insurance Company Limited has also received ‘A’ rating from Fitch, all with a stable outlook.
In Hong Kong & Macau, FWD has been providing quality services to around 530,560+ customers with over 830+ staff.
If you are looking for a company where can fuel your inspiration and cultivate your expertise, join us on our exciting journey.
Provide leadership to coach the project team for executing the assigned projects in both Hong Kong and Macau from the initial development until project completion.He/she will act as the focal point of contact to ensure proper communication, coordination and flow of information with all involved parties during the design, construction and handover phases.The type of project will include office renovation/restack and relocation project but will not be limited to other ad hoc project relating to facility systems being assigned.
Office Renovation and Relocation Project
- Provide professional and technical advice for high level space planning to respond to business needs, including test-fit provision, budget estimation and high level programme development
- Lead the team to manage capital projects and major relocation projects, including:
- Stakeholder management
- Manage stakeholders’ expectations and provide progress updates to them from time to time
- Act as good communication bridge between internal and external parties to deliver expected outcome of the projects
- Procurement/Cost management
- Prepare proper procurement procedures, including prepare RFP, analyze returned tender, obtain approval for tender award, prepare contract for review and approval, etc.
- Manage the tendering process for required systems so as to achieve the appropriate balance of price and quality
- Prepare budget, obtain approval from management, track expenses, prepare final account and close out account
- Guide the team for the timeliness of PO submission
- manage necessary variation orders and review all additional cost before obtaining relevant approvals
- Govern all variation work orders will be done only after having gone through proper approval process as per Procurement Policy if they fall beyond the approved budget.
- Programme & Risk management
- Prepare master programme, oversee project programmes of individual project, track and ensure completion of projects in agreed time frame
- Assess and track all possible risk of the projects so as to monitor through mitigations
- Provide bi-weekly project progress report to Stakeholder Management with highlight on project status and potential risk analysis if any
- Identify the need for additional consultancy advice
- Ensure a proper testing & commissioning process is established before handover and final occupation
- Prepare the defect lists for the handover process with all relevant contractors including rectification follow-up
- Manage the submission of all required documentation such as as-built drawings, O&M manuals, guarantees and warranties
- Transition management
- Manage staff & agent relocation with proper communications process and procedures
- coordinate the transition with FM onsite service provider from project base to BAU
- Oversee all relocation of both staff & agency offices as well as minor premises upgrade work
Office Reinstatement of Current Premises
- Provide reinstatement cost estimate with market benchmark for Finance budgeting
- Undertake appropriate tendering process for the selection of main contractor
- Act as liaison with Building Management to fulfill the Landlord’s requirement for handover upon lease expiry
- Support Facilities Management Lead for the handover process with the Landlord when handing back the premises
Business Centre FM Support (House 1881 and One Peking)
- Provide support to Marketing Team to review the FM issues with outsourced service providers
- Review the monthly invoice of the outsourced FM service provider before passing to Finance for settlement
- University graduate with at least 5 years’ relevant working experience
- Diploma or above in Facility Management or related discipline
- Project management experience is a must
- Good PC skills in Microsoft Office like Word,Powerpoint and Excel, AutoCad will be a definite advantage
- Effective interpersonal and leadership skill
- Good team player with positive working attitude
- Able to well communicate with contractors & internal stakeholders
We offer 5-day work, 20-22 days annual leaves, excellent learning & development opportunities and an attractive package to the right candidate.
Information collected will be treated in strict confidence and used solely for recruitment purpose. The company will retain all applications no longer than 24 months of which will be destroyed thereafter. When there are vacancies in any of our subsidiaries, holding companies, associated or affiliated companies of, or companies controlled by, or under common control with the Company during that period, we may transfer your application to them for consideration of employment. We are an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, disability or family status in employment process.