• Under the direction of the General Manager and Facility & Development Sub-committee, identifying proposed capital projects to suit members’ expectation and/or upgrading existing facilities and assist the Sub-committee to obtain approval from General Committee.
• Manage project team comprising of external consultants, internal department managers, contractors and suppliers from design stage to completion, handover to stakeholders and defects rectification.
• Review and advice on all deliverables including, feasibility study, design drawings, specifications, tender documents, shop drawings and tender reports.
• Provide professional advice to the Sub-committee and operators regarding alternation, addition & renovation of existing and new facilities to support the Club’s business objectives.
• Liaise and co-ordinate with external consultants, contractors, statutory parties as well as internal service providers and internal users for arranging site activities.
• Responsible for managing and supervising project progress, expenditures and site safety against the approved programme to ensure completion of projects are on time, within budget and achieve the project objective.
• Responsible for managing and supervising contractors and suppliers during all stages of project to ensure the work quality up to the Club standard and compliance with the statutory requirements.
• Preparing project documentation including meeting minutes, preliminary budget & programme and external consultants & contractors tender reports, etc.
• Attend and chair Facility & Development Sub-committee monthly meeting including preparation of meeting documents and record minutes.
• Degree in Project Management/ Construction Management/ Architectural/ Engineering or related discipline
• Minimum 10 years relevant experience in project and construction management including interior fitting-out works
• Conversant with Hong Kong construction and building related legislations and submission process
• Knowledge in MS project with hands-on experience in using MS Office applications
• Good communication and coordination skills
• Fluent bilingual in both English and Chinese
We offer attractive remuneration package to successful candidates. Interested parties please send your full resume with expected salary and date of availability to the Human Resources Department, Ladies’ Recreation Club, 10 Old Peak Road, Mid-Levels, Hong Kong or by email.
All information provided by job applicants will be used for recruitment purpose only.
|Job ref no.||CT3119444-01#0030|
|Require to Travel||
The Ladies Recreation Club (LRC) is one of Hong Kong’s most sought after family-oriented sports and recreations clubs. Founded in 1883, it occupies a prime location in the Mid-Levels area of Hong Kong. While the LRC is well known for tennis and swimming, the Club has a wide range of other recreational and sporting activities as well as a spa. In addition, the LRC has extensive food and beverage facilities including a dining room, a family clubhouse restaurant, a sports bar, a cocktail lounge, a modern bistro, banquet hall and a gourmet shop etc.