Our client is a large conglomerate and is currently hiring for a Project Manager to join their team. You will be responsible for developing and managing plans and schedules, estimating resource requirements, defining milestones and deliverable, evaluating and reporting on accomplishments. In addition, the project manager will oversee contract management for IT systems, services, and products across.
- Be responsible for projects from initiation, business case creation, approval, execution, till closure
- Develop and manage business case, project plans, reviews, and monitor projects activities and contract
- Be accountable for the management and delivery of the programme/portfolio to time, quality and within approved budget
- Be responsible for the establishment and maintenance of on-going relationships with project stakeholders and internal users
- Provide ongoing coaching, mentoring, guidance and support to members of the programme team to enhance delivery, provide the necessary conditions for success and drive for improved levels of change delivery performance across
- Bachelor's degree in business, finance, computer science, information systems, engineering, or a related discipline preferred
- Industry certifications such as PMP and Prince 2 will be an advantage
- Agile Certified/Scrum Master is an advantage
- Experience in IT project management
- Double pay guarantee + bonus
- Sizable and structured working environment
- Generous remuneration package
- 5 working days
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.