Our client is a large corporation, due to expansion, now looking for various IT professionals to join their IT team.
IT Project Manager (Infrastructure)
- Join IT infrastructure team to plan and manage IT projects.
- Coordinate with other IT teams to understand their processes and provide improvement suggestion for project creation.
- Communicate with stakeholders to understand their requirement and recommend appropriate IT solution.
- Lead technical staffs and vendors to design and implement IT solutions.
- Arrange training and ensure smooth handover to operation team after project completed.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills in both written and spoken English/ Chinese.
Attributes / Working Experience:
- 5 years of working experience or above in IT project management.
- Experience in supporting sizeable and complicated IT environment is an advantage.
- Able to work independently and under pressure to meet defined schedule/deadline.
- PMP certification preferred
- Good interpersonal and communication skills in written and spoken English and Chinese preferably including Putonghua.
IT Support / Technician (inhouse)
- Conduct daily operation tasks such as support call handling and system account maintenance;
- Maintain a high degree of customer service for all support queries to all executives and end-users;
- Solid experience in Windows and general office desktop applications;
- Good interpersonal and communication skill;
- Stable, mature, responsible and hard-working.
- Higher Diploma or Degree holder in Information Services or related disciplines;
- Min 2 years' experience in providing helpdesk support / back office operations;
- Solid experience on Active Directory is a big plus
- Cantonese is a MUST
- Good command of written and spoken English and Mandarin is a plus.
- Mature candidate is welcome
System Engineer (Window x1, Linux x1),
- Perform Window/Linux system administration including system setup and backup, software installation, patch upgrade, systemmonitoring and health checks.
- Responsible for system troubleshooting and performance turning.
- Manage capacity monitoring on system and applications.
- Provide advice and consultancy service to project team with systemarchitecture design.
- Revise technical standard guidelines adhering to Internal IT auditregulations.
- As a technical advisor for junior system administrator.
- Minimum 2 years working experience in Windows XP/7, Window 2008Server and Redhat Linux 6 system administration
- Proficiency in window/shell scripting
- Web server support experience is an advantage
- Good interpersonal and communication skill with a good command of spoken and written Chinese and English, knowledge of Mandarin is a plus.
- Experience in IT inventory management and IT operation automation is an added value.
Senior / Junior Network Engineer (20K-60K)
- Manage network equipment and configuration
- Perform network administration & support tasks
- Investigate and resolve network problem and incident
- Monitor network performance, maintain network stability and availability
- Perform network infrastructure planning, installation, deployment, maintenance, support and troubleshooting
- Implement and support network infrastructure projects
- Create and maintain documentation of network diagram, network configuration, network mapping, processes and service records.
- Required being on call to support the urgent and troubleshooting for network issue
- Higher Diploma or above in Network Telecommunication or related disciplines
- Certificate holders CCNA and CCNP would be an advantage
- Experience on network infrastructure management for chain stores / multiple offices would be an advantage
- Minimum 3 years relevant working experience in network administration and project implementation
- Familiar with TCP/ IP networking, LAN/ WAN architecture and routing, Cloud networking
- Solid hand-on experience on firewall (Cisco/ Fortinet/ Checkpoint), switching, routing and wireless