Are you a hands-on Project Manager who likes to work on complex topics? Do you want to shape the future of UBS by designing a state-of-the-art process and operating models? Do you want to lead strategic transformation projects with strong exposure to senior leadership?
We are looking for exceptional experienced and experimented Consultants/Project Managers like that to join our internal Management Consulting team to:
• Provide management consulting to senior management, including analysis and the definition of target state designs & operating models
• Project manage business initiatives in the areas of risk & regulatory, M&A, business change, and business transformation
• Establish governance structures and drive topics with a hands-on and can-do attitude
• Work effectively with cross functional teams and provide senior stakeholder management
• Partner with our internal clients to understand their business needs and challenges and shape the change agenda
• Lead and own the delivery and execution of projects, programs, and teams
• Assess front-to-back business processes with a view to optimizing and creating transformational opportunities
• Develop a full range of viable opportunity levers and support the business in implementing agreed solutions to achieve agreed benefits
• Help teams to transform into an Agile way of working
• Assume responsibility to excel on the service delivery and client satisfaction
• Actively contribute to the development of the organization leveraging your previous experience and network
Your Career Comeback
We are open to applications from career returners. Find out more about our program on ubs.com/careercomeback.
Within Group Internal Consulting, Management Consulting Solution, consisted of change professionals operating globally partnering with all businesses and divisions, provides project management support, consulting services aimed at solving business challenges and industry-leading transformational capabilities, while bringing more in-depth UBS knowledge and experience to key strategic initiatives. This role will provide you the opportunity to build up your leadership skills, leverage your industry and operational knowledge, and build relationships across various functions and multiple locations within the bank. Together with our business partners we take responsibility for leading and executing impactful change across our bank
Diversity helps us grow, together. That's why we are committed to fostering and advancing diversity, equity, and inclusion. It strengthens our business and brings value to our clients.
• Min. 8 years of relevant experience, explicitly a PM role in a leading Management Consulting firm or in-house Consulting organization is preferred with a focus on driving and implementing large transformation within the Banking industry
• Extensive experience in process re-engineering is an advantage, target operating model design, organizational design or change management
• Proven outstanding stakeholder management and advisory experience and a proven ability to build and maintain lasting relationships
• In addition, experience in process automation technologies and relevant delivery methodologies such as Design-Thinking and Agile for non-IT project delivery would be beneficial
• Exceptional analytical and problem-solving skills
• Excellent communication and presentation skills, convincing and trustworthy
• Strong attitude of work ownership, multitasking and delivery capability
• A role model leader, coach and mentor for junior employees
• Flexible in undertaking various program/project roles, leading small teams but also work independently
• Fluent in English, Mandarin is a strong advantage
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, Apply Now !
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.
|Job ref no.||239331BR|