Project Manager / Mechanical-Toys Engineer / Soft-Toys Engineer
Job Description & Requirement:
- Graduate of Higher Diploma or above.
- Working experience at OEM toys factory.
- Good knowledge in doll toys development is a must and
- Familiar in development for both hard and soft toys.
- Well knowledge in gobal toy safety (ASTM, EN, etc….)
- Excellent communication skill and good command of Cantonese, English and Mandarin.
- Frequent travel to China factory / Need to stay in China if required.
- Familiar to product cost structure and prepare quotations to client.
Interested parties, please send your resume by clicking "Apply Now
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.
Doll & Soft Toy Manufactory
Invites high caliber and diligent candidates to apply the following vacany :
Get latest jobs,career news and
job invitations on-the-go.
Download the CTgoodjobs app
Stay on website