- To tender, run and manage government and/or commercial projects for the new and alteration of MVAC plant and Building Services Installations from inception to completion stage.
- On-site co-ordination and supervision is expected for the running of projects.
- To be able to liaise and co-ordinate with clients, consultants, end-users, general public and all other professions in a professional manner to ensure that the results of projects will lead to successful completion.
- You must posses sound technical ability in order to provide professional advice and assistance in administering and managing the planning, design and construction of mechanical works and related technical assessments.
- Higher Diploma or above in Building Services / Mechanical / Electrical Engineering;
- Minimum 5 years working experience in the field of MVAC/HVAC / Building Services;
- Minimum 3 years project management experience;
- Strong in leadership and management skills to lead the team to meet projects targets;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to liaise and co-ordinate with clients, consultants, end-users, business partners and all other professions in a professional manner in order to lead projects to successful completion and maintain good business relationships.
- Proficient in both spoken and written English and Chinese;
- Knowledge of AutoCAD and computer literate.
- Candidate with less experience will be considered for the position of Assistant Project Manager
Interested parties please apply with your detailed resume including employment history and expected salary to Human Resources Department by clicking Apply Now
For more information about Lucky Engineering Co. Ltd., please visit our company's website at www.luckyeng.com.hk
Personal data collected will be used for purpose of recruitment only.
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.