The hiring bank is a reputable listed joint-stock commercial bank with its headquarter located in China. Hong Kong Branch, being the Banks first overseas branch, since its opening in 2011, has developed to become a progressive bank offering wide range of banking services to the clients.
Reporting to: Department Head
1) Assist department head in handling company relocation & renovation project and related areas including procurement, costing, budgeting and vendor management.
2) Ensure all measures are in compliance with statutory requirements and professional standards.
1) University graduate, preferably with formal training in building/property management or related disciplines
2) Minimum 5 years solid experience in handling interior fitting out projects for commercial properties, budget control, on-site supervision of progress, contractor management, and large-scale office removal exercise.
3) Sound knowledge of relevant statutory requirements
4) Diplomatic, meticulous, good organizing skill, and able to meet deadlines under tight schedules;
5) Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
6) Good command of both English and Chinese. Putonghua speaking is definitely an asset
7) Candidate with less experience can be considered as Assistant Project Manager
For more information about our job openings or arrangements of private meetings with our consultants, you are welcome to email us by clicking Apply Now or call us directly at (852) 2877 2832 or through WhatsApp at (852) 5119 3954.
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.
|Job ref no.||CT3120081-01#5715|