RBWM Chief Operating Office - Chief Operating Office (COO)
We are currently seeking a high caliber professional to join our team as Project Manager, Retail Banking & Wealth Management (RBWM).
- Act as the Project Manager to oversee, lead, and manage regulatory related projects of RBWM COO
- Act as the project manager to drive HASE RBWM business units and work with FCC, Risk, Legal, Regulatory Compliance, and Services Delivery to implement regulatory projects e.g. Common Reporting Standard (CRS) and the Group’s Global Standards (GS) Programmes so as to ensure adherence to Group’s requirements on risk and controls and the highest standards being deployed at HASE
- Manage GS projects assigned to ensure programmes are delivered on time and within budget, and business results or outcomes are realized
- Lead and drive GS sub-workgroups to ensure the GS framework is deployed according to Group’s requirements so as to alleviate financial crime activities including Anti-Money Laundering (AML) and Sanctions
- Collaborate with relevant stakeholders at Group, Region, HSBC HK and internal stakeholders like RBWM Business Units, cross Line of Business and support functions e.g. Legal, Compliance, Risk Control of HASE to ensure all the deliverables are achieved smoothly within scheduled timelines and provide quality assurance upon implementation
- Implement recommendations made by internal or external auditors and external regulators in a timely manner
- Support the RBWM Global Standards Lead / Team Manager to govern the GS framework, project manage, and deliver the GS initiatives and projects
- Assist to coordinate the GS programmes across Hong Kong, China, and Macau and work with the relevant representatives
- Prepare regular updates to provide accurate, timely and insightful analysis of the progress of the GS projects, the impact on the business and intervention where necessary
- Build strong and trusted advisor relationships with stakeholders, understand their requirements and objectives, support the execution of programmes at pace and with minimum conflict
- Ensure that both internal and external regulatory requirements are met
- Accept full responsibility and accountability for deliverables as required
- University Graduate in Business Administration, Banking and Finance or related discipline
- Seasoned financial services professional with at least 8 years’ experience in regulatory, compliance and operational risk related fields
- Proven record of effective project management, including project planning and decision making, identifying priorities and bringing a wide range of projects to successful completion
- Experience of managing project team forms from different business stakeholders and support teams at different levels
- Able to cope with pressure and tight deadlines
- Change oriented
- Significant experience in project management with an ability to interpret and solve complex issues
- Excellent leadership, communication, influencing, and planning skills. Excellent written communication skills, ability to clearly document the current state and the recommendations
- Great sense of ownership and servicing mindset to ensure efficient and effective customer service processes
- High proficiency in English, Chinese and Putonghua
System Maintenance – Access Temporarily Unavailable
Due to an important scheduled system upgrade, Hang Seng Bank’s online job application system will be temporarily unavailable between 27 July 2018 and 7 August 2018.
Our system upgrade will impact external and internal job applications, candidate’s access to his/her online profile and employee referral.
The online job application system will be re-launched on 8 August 2018, and you will be able to access the system again.
We appreciate your understanding during this system upgrade period. We welcome your interest in our Hang Seng career opportunities.
All information provided by applicants will be used only for recruitment purposes and will be used strictly in accordance with the Bank's personal data policies, a copy of which may be obtained by the applicant upon request. Unless otherwise instructed in writing by the applicant concerned, applicants may be considered for other suitable positions within the Bank and its related companies. The personal data of unsuccessful job applicants may be retained for a maximum of two years from the date when the job application is rejected and such data may be retained for a longer period if there is a subsisting reason that obliges the Bank to do so, after which the personal data will be destroyed.