Our client is one of the pioneers in the IT & Banking industry and their business is renowned and well-established, their brand name is well-recognized and the products are widely popular in every corner of the world. The position will be responsible for lead the PMO project(s) and use of your professional knowledge to develop business in key accounts including contractors, architects, developers, designers and direct customers. You will manage the processing of business project in local, Macau and regional markets.
• Manage high quality projects, on time & under budget with a customer focused attitude
• Manage business requirements from all applicable business departments and work with the project team to prioritize work requested and drive project to completion
• Manage users’ expectation, change of scope on projects deliverables and resolve/escalate any issues as required with a customer focused attitude
• Manage project timelines and validates project deliverables with the project team, vendors and contractors to meet business objectives
• Manage the project documentation and communications to the project team and business departments
• Follow IT Project Management methodology / report to IT PMO
• Provide project status reports, meeting minutes, business requirement documents and other project artifacts in accordance with the Project Management Standards
• Communicates project status, issues and risks etc. to Customer’s management timely and professionally in accordance with the Project Management Standards
• Manages user expectation and resolves any project issues as required
• Identification and mitigation of project risks
• Interface with supplier(s) and performs vendor management
• Provides project summary to Customer’s management regularly
• 5 years (Project Manager) / 8 years (Senior Project Manager) or more full time IT project management experience in integrated hospitality system/applications.
• Knowledge on project methodologies & leading projects
• Solid experience on Ariba will be an advantage
• Detail oriented, high level of business requirements gathering and documentation skills
• Excellent interpersonal, communication, problem-solving, facilitation skills
• Mature, work independently or with cross functional teams
• Self-motivated, proactive, with a passion for excellence
• Fluent in English and Cantonese preferred
We offer attractive remuneration package to the ideal candidates. This is an excellent chance to advance your professional career and broaden your horizon in a listed company!
Interested parties please send you resume to [via CTgoodjobs Apply Now ]
|Job ref no.||CT3118195-01#0090|
Primetech Technology Limited (“Primetech") is the leading specialist of provider of IT experts in Hong Kong. For more than 15 years, we have been successfully placing our employees in different IT position through secondment. Our mission is to link our skilled employees with our business clients so that the right personnel is placed in the perfect position. It is because we dedicate the recognition of your professional knowledge and career prospects.
We hire a tremendous number of employees to work in the technology territory of private, public sectors and multinational corporations in Hong Kong through secondment. These corporations include listed enterprises in Telecom, Finance & Banking, FMCG, Fashion & Design, Retails & Marketing and Government Department.
If you are an Information Technology professional, a fresh graduate and possess the enthusiasm to involve in the IT field, do not hesitate to contact us now for your career development. We are pleased to share the opportunities with you.