Duties & Responsibilities:
- Taking full responsibility for managing the implementation of construction activities
- Leading the operation team and sub-contractors to complete construction works within the target
- Liaising with Government Departments, Consultants and Sub-Contractors
- Solving site problems with strategy development
- Degree in Civil Engineering / Structural Engineering or equivalent;
- At least 10 years of waterworks experience;
- Previous experience with a main contractor is essential;
- Good command of Cantonese and English;
- Good knowledge of building and construction regulations and requirements in Hong Kong;
- Good command of computer software including MS Project, MS Excel and AutoCAD;
- Holder of valid Hong Kong driving license;
- Mature, independent, initiative, co-operation and positive working attitude;
We offer attractive remuneration package with comprehensive fringe benefits to the right candidates. Interested parties please send resume with day-time contact number, expected salary to Human Resources Manager by clicking "Apply Now".
Applicants who are not invited within 2 months may consider their applications unsuccessful. All information provided by applicants will be treated in strict confidence and used only for recruitment purposes.
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.