- Control and supervise overall site activities and liaise with clients, designers and subcontractors;
- Do site measuring work and paper work such as working schedule and job report etc.
- Attend regular site meeting;
- Co-ordinate site activities with different parties;
- Monitor site progress and ensure the works performed in required standard and quality;
- At least 6 yrs experiences in fitting-out of F&B and residential projects. Less experience will be considered as Site Supervisor;
- Have good knowledge of technical skills in fitting-out;
- Experience in managing between design, drawings, materials and fitting out works processing
- knowledge about surveying, A&A work and contractual documents are advantages;
- Have ability to understand English drawing;
- Good PC knowledge of MS Word, Outlooks;
- Excellent communication and site management skills;
- Willing to travel occasionally
Interested parties please send full resume and expected salary by clicking "Apply Now".
(Data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.)
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.