For the business expansion in 2021, A Global IT Service provider is looking for the suitable candidate to join their company.
Project Manager - ICT Projects
- Planning and manage the ICT project, monitor project budget, report project risk & progress to management
- Prepare related document for the project delivery & work closely with internal parties to make sure project delivered on time & within budget
- Other ad hoc related task assigned
- Degree or above in Computer Studies / Electrical Engineering /Telecommunications
- Min 5 years of Project management working experience in ICT projects, with SI working experience is an advantage
- PMP / Prince2 / ITIL professional certificates is needed
- A team player and good in communication skill
- Good command of both spoken and written English and Chinese. Fluent in Mandarin is preferred
Senior Solution Consultant – ICT Solution
- Responsible for the design of ICT solutions. e.g. Cloud, Data Centre, VoIP, IP, MPLS WAN, & Managed Security
- Propose the ICT solutions to APAC / Enterprise clients and meet with customer needs
- Participant in the whole pre-sales cycle, including customer meeting, user requirement study, design, presentation, demonstration, proposal and the RFP/bidding handling
- Work closely with Sales Team & Technical Team to propose and delivery solution to clients
- Coordinate and provide solution related training to Sales team
- Degree or above in Telecommunications, Computer Studies, Electrical Engineering or related disciplines
- Min 3 years of solution selling / design experience in IT&T industry.
- With the professional CCNP & CCDP certificate is preferred
- Able to maintain good working relationships with both technical and non-technical users, including the effective communication with clients and vendors
- Quick learner with superior analytic problem solving and presentation skills
- Good command of both written and spoken English and Chinese, fluent in Mandarin is preferred
- Candidate with less experience will be considered to Solution Consultant
Bid Manager – Cloud
- Responsible for presales technical support including proposal, RFQ response, cost calculation, product management for government / commercial bidding
- Coordinate with external and internal parties to closing deals with new & existing bidding
- To monitor overall bid process from explore opportunity, RFQ response, tender submission to tender award
- Provide presale consultation and support to project implementation
- Prepare presentation, technical proposal and tender documentation
- Degree holder in Telecommunications/ Electronic Engineering/ Computer Engineering/ Information Engineering or related disciplines
- Minimum 3 years of relevant experience in ICT industry, experience in government tendering is an advantage
- Experience in bid management & ICT solution (Public / Private Cloud) background is an advantage.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skill
- Outgoing, passionate, and proactive
- Good command in both spoken and written English and Chinese (Cantonese & Mandarin)
Interested applicants, please email your detailed resume quoting position title, reference number and expected salary.
Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with the employer's personal data policies and for recruitment purposes only.
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.