- Are you a multi-tasker? Have you accumulated experience and a skill set that is transferable across a various projects? We're looking for someone like this to:
– run projects intra or inter function/region
– partner with experts across the organization
– think strategically & make business cases that align to the strategic vision
– identify project issues, understand impacts of issues & drive them to resolution
– manage key stakeholders and keep them informed
– manage a project team
You will be working with the "Key Programs Cross Operations" IT Team in Hong Kong. The team is a relatively small team that manages projects BOTH within IB operations as well cross product and cross function, spanning across business processes and technology.
– worked in a similar position before
– an understanding of the success factors required to deliver projects in financial services
– worked in a dynamic environment
– a strong written and verbal communicator, comfortable interacting with colleagues/stakeholders at all levels
– an expert at building networks and connections
– known for hitting deadlines and staying within budget
– comfortable in challenging the status quo constructively
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Why UBS? Video
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply Now.
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.
|Job ref no.||177331BR (CT3115703-01#2723)|