The incumbent will be responsible for the supervision, coordination and monitoring of the Park direct contracts and rides installation from inception to completion. He/she will also coordinate and liaise with contractors, consultants, government departments, users and any relevant stakeholders in preparing design, program, financial budget for obtaining all necessary permits and approvals. He/she will monitor the contractors for the projects and rides installation to be completed on time and up to the preset quality standard, reviewing tender documents, analyzing tender reports, negotiating and recommending award of contracts. He/she will also liaise with contractors and venders on planning, supervising and coordinating the rides installation, and to provide guidance and assistance on site planning and project management.
- Corporate Membership of CIOB, HKIA, HKIE, ICE or IStructE
- Qualified engineer with at least 5 years' or above post qualification experience in project management
- Extensive on-site coordination experience
- Strong in design and with site installation experience
- Familiar with BD, FSD, EMSD rule and regulation is prerequisite
- Fluency in spoken and written English & Chinese
Applications including details of qualifications, working experience, expected salary, contact telephone number and address should be applied via: http://careers.oceanpark.com.hk --> Job opening --> Full time/ Long-term.
Applicants not contacted within six weeks may consider their application unsuccessful. Personal data collected will be used for recruitment-related purpose only.
|Job ref no.||CT3117338-01#0049|