- Project management for MVAC installation contracts
- Assuming a leadership role towards ensuring projects to be completed on schedule and within budget
- Ensuring professional quality services in all facets of work
- Mentor technical staff and assigning duties as required
- Analysis of complex engineering issues and problems. Implementation of timely solutions
- Degree in Mechanical Engineering
- 10 years relevant working experience
- Experience in site investigations and construction review
- Experience working in team based environment
- Experience leading and directing other technical staff members
- Knowledge of design of mechanical and Ventilating system
- Knowledge in construction laws and contract execution
- Self-motivated, hardworking and flexible
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Proven ability to meet deadlines/successful completion of deliverable
We offer good remuneration package including bank holidays and medical insurance to the right applicants. Interested parties please click Apply Now to submit your application.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.
|Job ref no.||CT3123075-01#5555|