We are looking for the following highly motivated person to join our team in Asia Pacific Office:
- Provide project coordination and administrative support to various innovation initiatives of the AOSpine Asia Pacific
- Manage educational events, meetings and conferences in country and/or Asia Pacific region
- Manage relationship with Surgeons, researchers, industrial partners and outsourcing vendors involved in programs and activities in Asia Pacific Region
- Lead and coordinateCountry Council, Committee functions meeting, programs and projects. Directly reporting to Asia Pacific Regional Director
- Set up projects portfolio and manage AOSPINE internal CMM System with budget planning and management responsibilities
- Develop marketing plan, prepare materials to promote AOSpine Branding and member recruitment
- Manage the flow and maintenance of documentation including contracts, reports, presentation
- Higher education or bachelor's degree. Further education in project management and event management is preferred, and you have at least three years of professional experience in an international environment. Familiarity with managing business processes and budgets is an asset
- Reliable and great interpersonal skills, you have strong project management skills and are willing to take ownership of your responsibilities so as to perform at a high level without significant supervision
- Being a service minded team player with a can-do attitude who thrives in multicultural settings, you have strong organizational skills and a structured working style
- Able to prioritize, and work efficiently and accurately with attention to detail even in stressful situations. You have office administration experience that allows you to lead and organize office administrative task
- Result-oriented, motivated and energetic self-starter with the flexibility to adapt to an evolving environment. With strong communication and relationship building skills, you are able to work with a diverse group of demanding stakeholders
- To round off your profile you are fluent in written Cantonese and English; Fluent in Written Chinese and English, good written and spoken third languages is an advantage
- We offer an interesting and varied challenge in an exciting and innovative organization and an engaging, international setting
- At least 5 years of relevant experience is a MUST
- Competencies: Experience in project and event management. Analytical and strong interpersonal skills
- Fluent in Speaking and Written Cantonese, English and Mandarin. AdditionalLanguage skills would be advantage
- Good computer skills (MS Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Photoshop, Indesign)
- Immediate available is preferred
We offer an attractive remuneration package and comprehensive fringe benefits to suitable candidate. Interested parties please send your application together with a detail resume including availability, present and expected salary, by clicking Apply Now. Your interest will be treated in strict confidence and only shortlisted candidates will be notified. All personal data will be treated in strict confidence and collected for recruitment purposes only.
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.
|Job ref no.||CT3124455-01#6320|
The AO Foundation is a medically guided non-profit organization led by an international group of surgeons specialized in the treatment of trauma and disorders of the musculoskeletal system. Founded in 1958 by 13 visionary surgeons, AO today fosters one of the most extensive networks of currently more than 16,000 surgeons, operating room personnel, and scientists in over 100 countries.