- Define and monitor the project time line; resources allocation as well as the deliverable;
- Set up and monitor the development schedule of internal and external projects;
- Lead APQP team in aspects of product availability, technical specification to meet customers’ requirements;
- Leads the APQP team through the prototype stage to production stage;
- Coordinates with relevant departments for project development in order to meet the time frame and budget.
- Degree in Mechanical Engineering or related discipline;
- At least 5 years’ experience in projects follow up, quality assurance and product costing knowledge will be an advantage;
- Work independently, self-driven and good communication skills;
- Knowledge of the electric motor especially in automotive industry experience is MUST;
- Familiar with TS16949 quality system;
- Fluent in English and Mandarin;
- Stationed in Shenzhen;
- Immediate available is preferable.
- Attractive basic salary plus discretionary bonus
- Double pay
- 5 days' work
- PRC labour holidays
- Medical scheme
- Life insurance
We offer attractive salary package and career prospect to suitable candidate. Interested parties please send details resume and indicate your present and expected salary.
All information provided by applicants will be treated in strict confidence and used for recruitment purpose only.
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.