Noiseless Design is a multi-disciplinary design office and has won awards internationally. Team members are diverse from dog-lovers to sorbet-makers, but we share the same passion for delivering excellent design and innovation with professionalism.
We are now looking for a Project Manager who is passionate and flexible rather than those checking all the boxes. You are also going to collaborate with talents outside the company to deliver great projects.
- Actively manage and monitor the project scope to meet project schedules and budgets
- Manage and build client relationships, accountable for all aspects of the delivery of work to meet client’s expectations
- Work closely with internal design team and external service providers to ensure effective projects implementation
- Work with global clients
- Involve in pitches, tender documents and client reports
- Able to handle multiple projects independently
- Minimum of 4 years in a project coordination position or serving key accounts
- Degree holder in design, communication or other related discipline
- Experience in serving global clients, handling printed materials would be desirable
- Design background is preferred
- Good command of MS Office, including Excel and PowerPoint
- Good presentation, communication & problem-solving skills
- Fluent in written and spoken English, Mandarin and Cantonese
- Interest in new technologies and trends and how they affect business
- Self-motivated, friendly, matured team player
What You’ll Get
If you think you’re who we look for, show us what you’ve got by sending your full resume, portfolio, current salary, expected salary and availability to [via CTgoodjobs Apply Now ]
- Work with our award winning team - we have won Red Dots, International Design Awards and Golden Pin Design Award, etc.
- Multi-disciplinary projects opportunities
- Flat organisation structure - share and exchange freely alongside unlimited jokes
- Staff-led design initiatives every Friday
- Competitive remuneration package
- Check out noiseless-design.com for our projects and vision.
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.