Rosewood Hong Kong celebrates a culture in which Rosewood Associates are inspired to look at life a little differently, through a lens of limitless possibilities. We aim to create an innovative culture of intimate and casual, yet refined, hospitality, empowering Rosewood Associates to create indelible memories for themselves, for one other and for our guests.
The vertical estate on the majestic harbour, Rosewood Hong Kong is seeking intuitive, engaging and impassioned Associates to embark on a Rosewood Journey with us. Apply Now.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of multiple projects/defects reification
- Develop a detailed project plan to monitor and track progress
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget
- Manage changes to the project scope, project schedule, and project costs using appropriate verification techniques
- Measure performance using appropriate project management tools and techniques
- Minimum 5 years’ relevant working experience, with at least 2 years in supervisory level
- Qualifications in Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Building Services Engineering or equivalent
- Qualification and proven work experience in project management or building maintenance
- Possess strong interpersonal and problem solving abilities