Did you apply for this job?
Let us know and we’ll keep track on your applied jobs.
Thank you for your response!
Take a look of other jobs and find a more suitable one.
- To plan, monitor and control project progress
- To ensure all construction activities comply with contractual and statutory requirements
- To monitor overall financial, commercial, contractual and technical matters for all current projects.
- To control and supervise overall site activities and liaise with client's representatives and subcontractors
- To gather and analyse data relating to work progress, adequacy and effectiveness
- Responsible for follow up the project, painting engineering plans, update the drawings
- Degree in Interior Design / Building Studies / Architecture or related discipline
- Minimum 5 years+ solid experience in fit-out projects of retails, offices & hotels, commercial complex or residential building
- Strong technical background and relevant site experience
- Excellent communication and sound relationship with cooperation parties including clients and subcontractors
- Well versed with interior fit-out nature, A&A work and contractual documentation
- Excellence in leadership/management and can work under pressure with good time management
- Knowledge in MS Office, AutoCAD, Good Viewing in Drawing and Outlook, etc.
- Fluent written and spoken in English & Chinese is a must
Interested parties, please send your CV in Work format with expected salary via e-mail [via CTgoodjobs Apply Now ]
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.
CYC Chun Yiu Decoration Limited
Get latest jobs,career news and
job invitations on-the-go.
Download the CTgoodjobs app
Stay on website
You’ve already applied this job before. Apply this job again?