- Assisting Program Manager in ensuring the smooth delivery of YIAA 2.0
- Facilitating the establishment of Social Innovation Clubs
- Marketing YIAA 2.0 to relevant stakeholders to promote participation and Community awareness
- Liaising with schools, NGOs and supporters
- Developing strategic partnerships with schools; NGO partners and supporters
- Bachelor degree holder or above, preferably in Social Work, Education, and Social Science
- 3 years or more relevant experience in youth development and social innovation
- Basic knowledge in using information technology and social media in promoting social innovation
- Good command in both spoken and written skills in Chinese and English
- A good team player with good communication skills
- Proficient in multi-media software in producing teaching materials and promotion
Please apply with detailed resume and the application form with e-mail address and expected salary to the Human Resources Department, The Boys’ & Girls’ Clubs Association of Hong Kong, 8/F., 3 Lockhart Road, Wanchai, Hong Kong or email to [our mailbox through CTgoodjobs Apply Now ] by 9th Feb, 2020.
|Job ref no.||CT3125016-01#0016|
Our Association was established in 1936. Our mission “Nurture the Young Create the Future" has always guided our works in facilitating the wellbeing of children and young people. To further our development, we are now inviting competent candidate to join our team. For details, please visit our website www.bgca.org.hk.