- To develop and coordinate an effective community serving network
- Leading and coaching for the volunteers
- Educate the public through digital medias such as Facebook, IG, media interviews etc.
- Setup different volunteer groups for different service function.
- General Clerical works
- Positive thinking, willing to learn, pro-active, good manner, make sense with heart to serve.
Qualification and Knowledge :
- Degree holder preferred but not essential
- Experience on social media, digital marketing is appreciated.
- Experience on Adobe illustrator, Premiere, Photoshop and MS Office is highly appreciated.
- Typing speed (Chinese = 20 wpm, English= 35 wpm)
- Cantonese speaking with little English conversation.
- General working hours :Monday to Friday (10:00-18:00)
- Extra working hours for membership activities : only about 4 times per month need to work on Saturday/ Sunday / after work.
- Dental and medical insurance (after probation)
- Charity Leave
- Birthday leave / Anniversary leave
- Training offers
HKD11,000 - 14000 per month
Please email your CV and application letter to [via CTgoodjobs Apply Now ] for interview.