- Assist in the implementation and monitoring of a Government subsidized project to ensure its quality and timely delivery
- Handle applications, enquiries and complaints under the project
- Coordinate with relevant parties, including dentists and NGOs
- Assist in organizing seminars and orientation sessions, etc.
- Perform other administrative duties as assigned
- A recognized university degree
- At least 4 years’ working experience in project management and office administration, preferably with solid experience in civil service or NGOs and undertaking projects subsidized by government funding
- Highly responsible, self-motivated, well-organized, detail-minded, good communication and interpersonal skills
- High proficiency in both spoken and written Chinese and English (Chinese Language and English Language (Syllabus B) at Grade C or above in the HKCEE or equivalent)
- Good computer skills in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Powerpoint), Internet, and Chinese word processing
- Relevant experience in complaint handling or customer service management will be an advantage
- Flexible to work outside normal office hours if required
- Immediate availability is preferred
Remuneration and Conditions of Service
Attractive package including medical and dental insurance will be offered to the right candidate. Interested parties please send your full resume with current and expected salary by clicking "Apply Now" .
(Data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.)
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.