- Provides essential support to a project, working with the Project Manager and other team members to achieve project success.
- Identify business requirements and information technology alternatives
- Tender, Policy and Supporting Document Writing
- Contract end date: 30th Jun 2022
- Bachelor’s degree in Computing / Information System / Business Administration or equivalent
- With 1 year solid experience in system development project, implementation and/or testing
- Good team player with excellent communication skills and time management
- Good command of written English
- The candidate has NGO industry experiences in advance
Please apply with detailed resume and the application form with e-mail address and expected salary to the Human Resources Department, The Boys’ & Girls’ Clubs Association of Hong Kong, 8/F., 3 Lockhart Road, Wanchai, Hong Kong or email to [our mailbox through CTgoodjobs Apply Now ] by 9th Feb, 2020.
|Job ref no.||CT3125016-01#0017|
Our Association was established in 1936. Our mission “Nurture the Young Create the Future" has always guided our works in facilitating the wellbeing of children and young people. To further our development, we are now inviting competent candidate to join our team. For details, please visit our website www.bgca.org.hk.