- Higher Diploma or above in Logistics Studies or Information Technology/Computer Science is preferable;
- Minimum 1 year work experience. Experience in airfreight / logistics field is an advantage. Fresh graduates are also welcome;
- Proficient in PC applications;
- Creative, good team player, good communication skills, self-motivated and willing to work independent;
- Good command in both spoken and written English, Chinese & Putonghua is a must
- Immediate available is preferable
- Initially learn and subsequently help develop e-commerce logistics products of different locations within the group
- Coordinate between in-house IT subsidiary and users on system development and implementation
- Handle any ad-hoc tasks
Our remuneration package includes competitive salary, 5-day work, guaranteed 13 months annual salary, 12-14 days annual leave, Birthday leave, 5 days Paternity leave, medical allowance and provident fund. We will provide on-job training program for the right candidate who may have less or no working experience in this field.
Interested parties please apply with full resume stating relevant job reference, present and expected salary to [via CTgoodjobs Apply Now ].
For more information about us, please visit our website at http://www.ufreight.com
(Personal data collected will be treated in strict confidence and will only be used for recruitment-related purposes)
|Job ref no.||Ref. PO-UF-1117-CT (CT3115572-01#0008)|