Qualification & Requirements:
- Higher Diploma or above in Quantity Surveying / Building Services / Building Studies or related disciplines.
- At least 4 years of relevant quantity surveying experience in E&M construction projects/building services contracts.
- Proactive, good communication and analytical skills, able to work independently as well as a good team player.
- Good knowledge in general contract administration and quantity surveying skills is essential.
- Good command in both written and spoken English and Chinese.
Candidates with more experience and/or holder of professional membership such as MHKIS / MRICS will be considered as “Project Quantity Surveyor".
Candidates with less experience and/or fresh graduates will be considered as “Assistant Quantity Surveyor".
- Carry out Quantity Surveying duties for the project including:
- Check and endorse contract documents with sub-contractors, perform the measurement and prepare quotations for variation works.
- Verify and settle variation quotation with the customer, prepare, verify and receive customer interim payment application and certification.
- Prepare and settle the final account with customer, handle and manage contra-charge imposed by the customer, etc.