Reporting to the Project Manager, the incumbent will be in charge of his/her team to lead the Production Coordinator to produce the seasonal events from concept development to actual execution. He/she will assist the Project Manager to prepare the tender package for procurement, deal with the contractors and suppliers in all matters related to the events preparation, and monitor the petty cash spending for each event. He/she will also need to prepare the staff plan and show schedule for the seasonal events, and coordinate with other departments to ensure the smooth operations of the events.
- Degree holder in Theatrical or Event Management is preferred
- With at least 4 years’ experience in leading events projects and shows
- With knowledge in computer operations
- With strong connections with local suppliers in related business is an advantage
- With experience in Park's festival events is preferred
- Good leadership and communication skills
- Able to work independently and under pressure
- Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese
- Willing to work on weekends and public holidays
Applications including details of qualifications, working experience, expected salary, contact telephone number and address should be applied via: http://careers.oceanpark.com.hk --> Job opening --> Full time/ Long-term.
Applicants not contacted within six weeks may consider their application unsuccessful. Personal data collected will be used for recruitment-related purpose only.
|Job ref no.||CT3120308-01#0004|