- Develop and implement strategic advertising and promotional plans for our department stores across all platforms
- Execute translation, copywriting and editing on marketing materials, press release and advertorials, etc.
- Working closely with internal and external parties for retail promotion program to ensure smooth planning and timelines
- Manage the A&P budget and ensure effective ROI
- Degree holder in Marketing, Communications, Journalism or related disciplines
- At least 8 years or above relevant experience in retail industry, preferably in marketing promotional events
- Experience and good knowledge of print production and graphic interpretation
- Strong in corporate level writing skills
- Sensibility to figures & designs, initiative and detail-minded
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills in English & Chinese
- Proactive and able to work efficiently under pressure with ability to meet deadlines
- Proficient in using MS Office and Chinese word processing
- Candidate with less experience or qualification will be considered as Assistant Promotions Manager
- Immediately available is highly preferred
Commensurate remuneration and other fringe benefits will be offered to the right candidate. Interested parties please send your full resume including expected salary to Human Resources Division, 3/F, Wing On Godown Building, 1 Wang Kee Street, Kowloon Bay, Kowloon, or by click "Apply Now" button below.
(Candidates not invited for interview within one month may consider their applications filed for future reference. All information collected will be used for recruitment purpose only and will be destroyed after 6 months.)
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.