- Develop long term Business Relationship and Account Management with office occupants
- Analyze occupancy of clients and provide strategic client advisory
- Identification on suitable options and Costs Evaluation
- Lease Negotiation and Project Management
- Handle Sales & Purchase
- Matriculation or equivalent standard;
- 1 year or above real estate or business development experience;
- Preferably holding a valid EA Licence;
- Good command of both spoken and written in English and Chinese;
- Excellent Communication Skill, Presentable, Self-initiative, Responsible and Strong Problem Solving Skill.
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.
|Job ref no.||CT3114843-01#8578|
Landvision is specialized in real estate solutions and advisory in commercial sector. We focus on serving clients who are mainly international corporate conglomerates and entrepreneurs. We aim to vision our clients’ opportunities and create real value for business solutions. To meet our rapid growth, we would like to invite high-caliber candidates to join our sales team.