- Handle the marketing and leasing matters of Bank owned properties
- Responsible for acquisition and disposal of properties;
- Conduct market researches, feasibility studies, rental assessments and data analysis;
- Liaise with real estate agents, prospective and current tenants for new tenancy and renewals;
- Provide quality tenant services, complaints handling, and tenancy administration;
- Prepare and checking leasing documents including offer letter, tenancy agreement, reports;
- Liaise and correlate with various functions on leasing and promotion activities and property management issues.
- Bachelor Degree Holder in Real Estate, Building Management, Property Management, Facilities Management or related disciplines;
- At least 7 years solid experiences in property and facility management;
- Holder of estate agent’s licence (EAQE);
- Holder of MCIH/MHKIH or equivalent professional qualification is an advantage;
- Sound knowledge in Building Management Ordinance, Estate agents ordinance, landlord & tenant (consolidation) ordinance, DMC and related ordinances;
- Customer oriented with pleasant personality, excellent negotiation and interpersonal skills
- Possess effective problem solving, organizing and leadership skills
- Proficiency in both spoken and written English and Chinese, fluent in Putonghua is preferable.
If you are flexible enough and zeal for a harmonious and supportive working environment where enables you to grow and succeed professionally, please send a full resume indicating your public examination results (HKCEE and HKALE / HKDSE), your present and expected salary and quoting reference number attention to Talent Acquisition Division, Nanyang Commercial Bank, 151 Des Voeux Road Central, Hong Kong or apply through email. For details, please visit https://www.ncb.com.hk/ and select the page Recruit.
We are an Equal Opportunities Employer. Data collected would be used for recruitment purposes only. Applicants who do not hear from us within 8 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful and their data will be destroyed within 12 months of receipt.