Our clients , They are leading Private property investment fund or Property Developer in Hong Kong and China . They are looking for candidates of their HK / PRC property investment projects :
1. Property asset Manager / Investment Manager ( 6 -10 years of experience )
Reporting to the Managing Director, the Head of Project Development Department , He/She is responsible for the appraisal of various development projects for property acquisition or asset investment. He/She shall be accountable for the effective management and overall performance of property investment projects of the Company.
Major Roles & Responsibilities
• Identify and assess potential land sites / property asset for property development / investment opportunities
• Responsible for the appraisal of various development projects for property acquisition or investment
• Conduct market research, feasibility study and financial analysis to assess the viability of projects
• Compile and review valuation reports, feasibility reports and other management reports for property investment projects and make recommendations to the management
• Establish strong rapport and connections with government authorities, landlords, real estate agencies,
• Keep updated market information of property development / real estate investment
• Manage all aspects of the development projects to ensure that they are in line with the approved plans (including schedules, specifications, budgets and quality standards)
• Liaise with government authorities, consultants and contractors to ensure contract requirements are met and project progress is within planned timeline
• Resolve project issues with the government authorities as necessary in a diplomatic and tactful manner
• Lead or participate in ad-hoc projects and assignment
Major Job Requirements
• Degree in Architecture / Property / Survey / Real Estate / BBA / Financial or equivalent
• At least 6 years’ experience in property development or Asset Investment, with at least 3 years at managerial level, gained from property developers, Property agency, Property investment fund or investment Bank.
• Strong business acumen and budget management skills
• Good social, influencing and negotiation
• Buy and Sell company property asset such as : Appartments , Hotel , Office , Residential building and Land...etc.
Remark : Candidates who have less experience will be considered as Assistant BD Manager / Asistant Asset Investment Manager.
Interested parties, please click Apply Now to apply job.
Please kindly send your CV in WORD format ONLY with:
1. CURRENT and EXPECTED SALARY
3. JOB TITLE in your EMAIL SUBJECT
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.
|Job ref no.||CT3114388-01#6070|