The incumbent will be in charge of planning and implementing impactful publicity campaigns for the Park’s new attractions such as Water World and hotels. He/she will also work closely with animal specialists to manage animal and conservation-related communications and events. He/she will be responsible for local and regional media relations, editorial development, messaging, issue management as well as print and video production management.
- Degree in Communications, Journalism, Marketing or related disciplines
- At least 10 years’ experience in public relations, corporate communications or journalism, with six years or above in managerial capacity
- Experience in building strong cross-functional relationships and working with strategic partners is essential
- Experience in producing accurate documents and creating compelling PowerPoint presentations will be an advantage
- Proven track record of achieving publicity goals and mitigating issues
- A strategic and creative thinker, results-driven, able to work independently and under tight deadlines, a good team player
- Detail-oriented, analytical and good at mastering complex information
- Excellent command of spoken and written English and Chinese, including Putonghua
Applications including details of qualifications, working experience, expected salary, contact telephone number and address should be applied via: http://careers.oceanpark.com.hk --> Job opening --> Full time/ Long-term.
Applicants not contacted within six weeks may consider their application unsuccessful. Personal data collected will be used for recruitment-related purpose only.
|Job ref no.||CT3113776-01#0142|