- Develop marketing communications plans including strategy, goals and budget
- Coordinate all public relations activities
- Maintain media relationship
- Assist in preparing PR materials including but not limited to product literature, interviews, newsletters and press releases, etc.
- Manage social media accounts and content
- Maintain a keen understanding of industry trends
- Evaluate and analyze PR results
- Responsible, well organized, self-motivated and hard working
- Stable, flexible and efficient
- Proven working experience in public relations required (at least 1-3 years)
- Experience in acting as a company spokesperson; comfortable and skilled in both broadcast and print media interviews
- Solid experience with social media including Facebook, Instagram, etc.
- Excellent English and Chinese writing and editing skills
- Excellent analytical skills for big data and digital trends
- Fluent in spoken Chinese and English
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong interest in art and jewelry
- BA degree in Marketing, Public Relations, Communications or a related discipline
Interested candidates, please click Apply Now to apply job
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.
|Job ref no.||CT3114389-01#7620|
Wallace Chan International Limited creates the most exquisite and one-of-a-kind jewelry and art pieces for the most exclusive collectors worldwide. The company enjoys rapid growth and great international reputation for its creativity and innovation. We are looking for a candidate to assume the responsibility of public relations duties.