• Explore and analysis use of various media platforms and media pitching;
• Maintain good relationship with media (local and PRC);
• Promote the image of the Company;
• Create and manage Events & PR budgets, deadlines, objectives, and schedules;
• Build up sustainable business relation with clients/media for future cooperation;
• Develop and produce high-quality, informative, and interesting press releases, press kits, and related materials;
• Perform ad-hoc assignments as required.
• Degree holder in Marketing, Business, Communications or related disciplines;
• Minimum 5 years' relevant experience in financial industry, securities firm or banking;
• Strong negotiation skills and good relationship with media (local and PRC);
• Brilliant interpersonal, communication, presentation and analytical skills;
• Creative, energetic, aggressive, highly self-motivated, able to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines;
• Proficiency with MS Office and Chinese Word Processing;
• Excellent command of both spoken and written English and Chinese, Mandarin is a must.
We offer competitive remuneration package to the right candidate.
Interested party, please submit your detailed resume with expected salary by clicking Apply Now or fax to: 2530 2218.
All information collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Welcome to visit our website: http://www.bsgroup.com.hk/ for more information.
|Job ref no.||CT3115733-01#0001|
Bright Smart Securities Int'l (HK) Ltd is a subsidiary of publicly listed company, Bright Smart Securities & Commodities Group Limited (Stock Code: 1428.hk). The Group is a fast growing securities brokerage group focusing primarily on providing online brokerage services which cover securities, futures and options in Hong Kong as well as global financial products, margin and IPO financings etc. To cope with our rapid growth, we are looking for a high caliber talent to join us in the following position:-