Our client, a food trading company, is looking for a potential Purchaser to cope with their development in Hong Kong.
• Liaise with suppliers on product sourcing, price, terms and conditions negotiation
• Conduct cost and profit analysis and inventory control
• Monitor the performance of existing vendors, develop new suppliers, product mix and improve supply chain
• Establish supply chain database, increase sourcing efficiency and effectiveness, and maximize customer satisfaction
• Monitor the workflow of logistic and document department, develop the working efficiency and productivity
• University degree on Economics, Business Management, Merchandising or related disciplines
• Fluent spoken & written English is highly preferred, Mandarin a plus
• Proficient in PC, such as Excel, Words & Chinese processing etc
• At least 3 years of solid experience in procurement
• Immediate availability a definite advantage
*Please submit detailed resume in MSWord format with your current / expected salary and availability to us via ' Apply Now' .
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
Submit your resume to:[via CTgoodjobs Apply Now ]
|Job ref no.||CT3112417-01#0077|
|Require to Travel||
Established in 1981, Faro Recruitment is an international staffing solutions provider with presence in Asia-Pacific, Europe, Oceania, and the Americas.
We assist our clients with solutions in Recruitment , Outsourcing and HR Technology.
Our long-term partners include over 350 world leading MNC and Fortune 500s.