• Receive and inspect the goods received in both right quantity and quality.
• Input goods received record daily and post to the inventory system accurately.
• Be responsible for the daily procurement operations of food, beverages and equipment
• Follow up on the delivery date of goods after order placed
• Maintain a complete and updated record of catalogues and supplier contacts, etc.
• Inspect all delivery notes, invoices or packaging
• Monthly stock taking and monthly slow moving items reporting
• Update market information with strategic sourcing plans
• Follow up purchase orders, delivery arrangement, inventory control & cost management
• Perform other clerical support for the accounting team
• Perform ad-hoc duties as required
• Holder of professional qualification in Purchasing, Supply Chain or related disciplines
• 1 years of relevant purchasing experience gained from hotel or related food & beverage industry
• Good command of spoken and written English
• Good PC skills (Excel, Word, Chinese Word Processing)
• A good team player, hard-working and willing to learn
• Able to handle large volume of transactions, work independently and under pressure to meet tight deadlines
• Immediate available preferred but not a must
• Working location: Wan Chai
We offer attractive remuneration package, employee benefits & staff caring items, including:
• Competitive Salary
• Double Pay
• Discretionary Bonus
• Dental and Medical Benefits
• 6 Days off per Month, 12 Days of Annual Leave, Maternity Leave and Paternity Leave
• Mandatory Provident Fund
• Staff Meal and Discounts
• Hotels Discount Offer
• On-the-Job Training
• Career Advancement Opportunities
Interested parties please send your full resume, present and expected salary to [via CTgoodjobs Apply Now ]. All applications will be handled with strict confidence and all data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
L'ATELIER de Joel Robuchon / Le Salon de The de Joel Robuchon / Le Cafe de Joel Robuchon /The Grand Buffet
|Job ref no.||CT3112518-01#0041|
Lisboa Food & Wines Ltd aims to deliver an upscale dining experience focusing on quality product, service and atmosphere. It currently owns and oversees the operations of six renowned restaurants and cafes in Hong Kong, including:
L’Atelier de Joël Robuchon is awarded three Michelin stars by the MICHELIN Guide Hong Kong and Macau for four consecutive years.
Le Salon de Thé de Joël Robuchon and Le Café de Joël Robuchon, both are considered to be one of the best tea salons in town.
The Grand Buffet is located in the only 360° revolving restaurant in Hong Kong and is well-known for its “a-la-minute buffet" concept.
We share the same phenomenal wine cellars with the Lisboa group in Macau which boasts one of the best lists in the world with a wine selection of over 16,800 wine labels. It has been honored with the Wine Spectator’s “Grand Award".