• Responsible for procurement of food and non-food items
• Sourcing potential suppliers to support operations team to introduce new products and perform follow-up works
• Maintain adequate stock level and manage logistics arrangements for receiving, stocking and daily transfer
• Good problem solving, communication, leading & negotiation skills
• Diploma or degree holder in purchasing / Supply Chain Management or related disciplines
• Minimum 3 years’ experience, preferably in the Hotel / Restaurant / Catering Industry
• Good computer knowledge in Excel & Word
• Good command on both spoken and written English and Chinese
• Knowledge of Japanese is an advantage
• Immediate available is preferable
• Candidate with more experiences will be consider as Assistant Purchasing Manager.
Interested parties, please send full resume with your current and expected salaries to [via CTgoodjobs Apply Now ] or Whatsapp +852 5645 2489 for application.
(All applications received will be treated in strict confidence and solely for recruitment purpose.)
|Job ref no.||CT3119888-01#0002|
|Require to Travel||
Global Link Retail Management Limited
Our group is managing a collection of diversified brands across different dining concepts, from the appreciation of world-class gastronomic experience as fine art at its Michelin-starred restaurants, Tenku RyuGin 天空龍吟, Ta Vie 旅and Sushi Saito Hong Kong, to the indulgence of tasteful culinary concept at La Bombance and Yakiniku Jumbo (2018 Q2), to the fun of dining at a variety of fast-paced yet hearty eateries including Oreryu Shio Ramen and L.D.K. by Ufufu Cafe. We are looking for talented ambitious professional to join our team.
集團經營各種不同類型餐飲品牌，包括世界級的極致料理藝術殿堂、榮獲米芝蓮星級的「天空龍吟」、「Ta Vie 旅」及2018年第一季開設的「鮨齋藤 - Sushi Saito」；再到形象時尚，以竉愛味覺為先的創意懷石料理「La Bombance」及2018年第二季開設的「焼肉Жц⑦п – Yakiniku Jumbo」；及輕鬆活潑，但著重味道和質素的連鎖餐飲品牌「俺流塩拉麵」及「L.D.K. by Ufufu Café」，多元化的品牌定位旨於為不同層面的食客都帶來有與別不同的餐飲體驗