- Responsible for sourcing and purchasing of food and beverage products, price negotiation and vendor selection.
- Process purchase orders, monitor delivery and quality of goods.
- Preparation of Daily Purchasing Report
- Minimum 2 years working experience in hotel industry would be an advantage.
- Proficiency in application of Check SCM system would be an advantage.
- Candidate who has less experience will be considered as Assistant Purchasing Officer.
Please state clearly your position of interest and apply in confidence with your resume to Human Resources Department, Hullett House, 1881 Heritage, 2A Canton Road, Tsim Sha Tsui, Kowloon, Hong Kong or fax to 2368 0672 or email to email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from all qualified candidates. Information provided will be treated in strict confidence and be used only for consideration of your application for relevant / similar post(s) within Harbour Plaza Hotels & Resorts. If you do not hear from us within 8 weeks, you may consider your application unsuccessful. All your personal data will be destroyed once it is no longer required.
|Job ref no.||CT3113803-01#0055|