- Support the Operations in matching supply & demand of the project material-wise;
- Handle material sourcing & vendor selection of construction materials;
- Process quotation comparison / analysis, c onduct price negotiation and make recommendation;
- Prepare procurement contract document, purchase order etc;
- Manage in-house purchasing system;
- Keep file of all documents in good order;
- Handle documentation of projects & services if so needed;
- Prepare monthly reports & inventory control, work closely with internal parties to keep track & monitor inventory movement & purchasing needs;
- Involve in the tendering & planning process;
- Ad hoc duties as assigned.
- Higher Diploma or Purchasing & Supply Chain Management or Construction related discipline is preferred;
- At least 3 years solid purchasing experience in construction industry;
- Experience in managing in-house purchasing system;
- Good problem-solving, negotiating, organization, interpersonal & communication skills;
- Mature, independent, integrity, initiative, co-operative and positive working attitude;
- A strong team player and able to work under pressure;
- Ability to multi-task & prioritize with minimum supervision;
- Proficient in MS Office;
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese.
Interested parties please send your full resume with date available, present & expected salary by clicking "Apply Now".
Personal data will be used for recruitment purpose only.
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.