- Handle sourcing, price negotiation, payment terms, PO, Shipping Documents, order follow up as well as payment arrangement , etc;
- Meet with Japanese / Korean vendors;
- Source and audit new suppliers;
- Communicate between with suppliers and production teams;
- Liaise with factories for production schedule & quality checking;
- Internal communication with warehouse for stock management, food quality control, etc;
Important:Instead of related experience in the field, good intuitive and common senses are overwhelmingly important requirements for the above position.Candidate with multi-language skill highly preferred (i.e. Good command in 3 or more languages: English / Mandarin / Japanese / Korean / etc.)
- Good knowledge with great interest in food / food science is essential;
- Good command in both written and spoken Japanese (JLPT N2 or above) plus Native Cantonese / Mandarin Speaking;
- 2 years’ working experience, preferably in sales or trading, purchasing office, retail industry;
- Good understanding of business level spoken Japanese / Japan culture is preferred;
- Degree holder, preferably in Japanese Studies, supply chain, food science disciplines;
- Holder of driving license (Hong Kong and IDP);
- Candidate with experience in usage of system (e.g. SAP, AX) is preferred;
- Able to work multi-tasks under pressure and deliver on schedule;
- Self-motivated, positive, energetic and keen on learning;
- Good numerical sense plus proficiency in usage of EXCEL tool is definite advantage;
- Strong team player and communicator;
- Disciplinary, punctual.
We offer competitive pay, 5-days work, 12 days annual leave, employee medical insurance, monthly incentive to the above position.
Interested parties please send Full resume to HK JEBN LIMITED, including the following details:
2) Expected salary
3) Present salary to e-mail: [via CTgoodjobs Apply Now ]
*HK JEBN Group policies on non-recruitment of smokers or other tobacco users.
**If an applicant’s employment is confirmed, in addition to entering into an employment contract with the company, he/she will be required to sign a performance bond agreement to undertake to perform at least 3 months of service and to pay a specified sum as a performance bond.(For more details, please do not hesitate to ask our HR colleagues during interview.)
All personal data collected will be treated in strict confidential and be used for recruitment purpose solely.