My client, a global tier one investment bank, is actively seeking a strong python developer to join their expanding Fixed Income Technology team in Hong Kong.
– You will be joining a team of developers responsible for building tools used to manage Risk/PL/Market data infrastructure
– Retirement of legacy platforms for front-office and contribute to critical initiatives for EM in core technical architect
– Responsible for timely generation of risk metrics for business use
What you offer:
– Strong experience in Python preferred. Candidates with very strong experience in Java / C++ / C# that are keen to pick up Python are also welcome to apply
– Computer Science / Core Science / Electrical or equivalent engineering degree
– Very strong analytical, mathematical and problem solving skills
– Experience in Design and development of enterprise-wide systems across all tiers
– Very strong at business architecture, simplicity in technology design
– Extreme focus on automation to give time back to support and development teams
– Experience in financial/banking industry (Asset classes like Fixed Income or Equities)
– Front office experience and understanding of Risk / PL highly preferred
– Join an expanding fixed income development team
– Opportunity to pick up Python and learn about the fixed income domain
– Greenfield work
– Competitive remuneration
– Global visibility & internal mobility
Headquartered in Hong Kong, Pinpoint Asia is the go-to Specialist Firm for Technology Recruitment
Interested parties please click Apply Now to apply job.
We are a team of specialist tech recruiters (many of our recruiters come from an IT background) and we serve a wide range of clients, all the way from tech startups (especially FinTech) to some of the top Financial Institutions on Wall Street and several other large scale enterprises in other industries.
Our significant market reputation and status as the leading search firm for many of our clients is a direct result of our strong industry relationships, intimate understanding of the marketplace and proven ability to deliver results.
Our vision is to help companies hire smarter and help job seekers get closer to their career aspirations.
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.
|Job ref no.||CT3114388-01#6127|