Our Client, a listed company, is now looking for dynamic candidates to join their professional team as the following role s .
- Report to QA Team Lead, support & execute UAT test plan for new digital products, including e-Commerce website, mobile app (iOS and Android), iPad application and other system etc.
- Assist in designing test cases and providing planning and execution in feature testing, regression testing, integration testing, performance testing and other non-functional testing to ensure successful application deployment
- Develop and apply tests in both manual and automated fashion
- Report findings and document defects with steps to reproduce in JIRA for investigation
- University graduate in Computer Science, Business, Software Engineering or relevant disciplines
- Minimum 1 year of experience in QA area (web/app) OR 2 year of development experience in using object oriented programming
- Knowledge on testing methodology, and with exposure in retail / e-commerce area is preferred
- Experience with LoadRunner and/or Selenium is an advantage, but not a must
- Detailed oriented, team player with strong sense of responsibility
Interest parties, please send us full CV with current & expected salary and availability by clicking "Apply Now" below.
All information provided will be treated in strict confidence and used solely for recruitment purpose.
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.