SportsDirect.com (Asia) Limited is the newly established division of the Sports Direct International Plc Group. Looking to replicate their success in the EMEA region, the new division is looking to recruit an experienced QA/QC Manager.
SportsDirect.com is the UK’s largest sporting goods retailer by revenue. We are proud to operate a diverse portfolio of sports, fitness, fashion and lifestyle retail fascia’s throughout Europe, the U.S and Malaysia and are looking to expand on our success across Asia. We aspire to be a leading sports and lifestyle retailer internationally and need committed and capable candidates to help us achieve our long term strategy.
We are currently searching for an experienced QA/QC Manager to join us in our Hong Kong Division. Working as an QA/QC Manager you would be required to liaise with suppliers across China and Asia.
Job Responsibilities :
• Ensure quality and delivery expectations are delivered.
• Setup QC policy and system to comply with global brands' standard.
• Good communication skill to manage internal and external parties, need to conduct presentation.
• Remote manage QC inspectors in overseas, provide training and technical advice.
• Assessing suppliers’ and own company’s product specifications and requirements.
• Ensuring compliance with product specifications from customers as well as international standards.
• Liaising with production team effectively, problem solving of technical and quality issues from sample to production.
• Initiate execution of corrective actions when required.
Job Requirements :
• Graduated from Higher Diploma or Above in Textiles & Clothing Disciplinespecialised in Quality Management
• Min 10 years of solid apparel QA/QC experience in sizable buying office and garment trading company.
• Knowledge in Six Sigma, Quality Audit management is expected.
• Experience in quality assurance and statistical process control.
• Good understanding of QC principles.
• Strong leadership and problem solving skills, proactive and good team player.
• Strong in proposing, planning, execution and follow through.
• Strive for excellence, developing team and processes.
If you are a team player with excellent attention to detail and plenty of initiative this is an excellent opportunity to develop your career within our Group.
|Job ref no.||CT3128012-01#8263|