China property development and investment, private equities as well as ship management company with headquarters in Hong Kong – we are looking for a QUALIFIED ACCOUNTANT/EXECUTIVE PERSONAL ASST to support the Chairman – with details as follows :
- University graduates in Accounting/Finance/Business/Economics or related disciplines
- Qualified Accountant with CPA/ACA or equivalent
- Over 6 years working experience in accounting/finance/personal assistance/executive assistance role
- Experience in fund house/private equities/investment/banking/financial/asset management field is highly prefer
- Ideal candidate has in-depth knowledge of bookkeeping, management accounting and budgeting procedures.
- Great time-management and multitasking abilities
- Proven experience as executive support/personal assistant or similar administrative role to top management is highly prefer
- Proficient in MS Office and preferably Bloomberg
- In depth knowledge of office management
- Familiarity with basic research methods and reporting techniques
- Integrity and confidentiality
- Fluency in English, Cantonese and Mandarin
- Responsible for providing full spectrum of support to the Chairman, both business and personal affairs
- Organize and maintain the Chairman's schedule and assist him by performing a variety of business and administrative tasks.
- You will work on a one-to-one basis on a variety of tasks related to Principal's working life and communication.
- Liaise with the different business divisions
- Responsible for monitoring, reviewing and analyzing financial reports for the Chairman
- Manage meeting agenda, diary and schedule meetings and appointments
- Make travel arrangements
- Produce presentations & briefs, and collate reports
- Conduct research and prepare a summary verbal presentations or reports to the Chairman
- Schedule meetings, take minutes and follow up the completion of action items from meetings
- Handle confidential documents ensuring they remain secure
- Assist and provide support in various projects
- Provide administrative support to the Chairman including personal affairs
- Very few trips is required
- 5 days work
- 13 months salary + performance bonus
- Annual leave : 12 days
- Medical benefits
- Office location : Central District
We provide free job hunting services to job seekers.
Please attach your CV with salary expected to
[via CTgoodjobs Apply Now ]
To speed up our process, please do NOT send us download links.
Personal data provided by job applicants will be used for recruitment purpose only.
Your privacy is guaranteed. We will never give out, lease, or sell your personal information.
JPC Recruiting Services was established in 1990.