• Manage the QA testing process to ensure quality deliveries of applications, ensuring the software applications or components are conformed to the IT Project Delivery Framework
• Accountable for internal process and procedure improvement projects
• Manage initiatives supporting continual QA process improvements and their integration with other process development activities
• Perform test effort estimation and decide the approach and strategy for the testing
• Prepare test cases and execute testing according to schedule and to the defined best practices, standards and procedures
• Review Business Requirements and Functional Specifications and make suggestions on testing scenarios to achieve high quality testing results
• Assess risk to quality service based upon results of verification and validation
• Analyze formal test results in order to discover and report any defects, bugs, errors and configuration issues
• Liaise with development team to analyze and resolve defects
• Degree holder or above in Information Technology / Business Administration
• At least 3 years of software testing experiences in financial industry
• Strong knowledge in QA process and methodology
• Familiar with securities trading and settlement system
• Able to work under pressure and meet tight deadline
• Good communication skills in both English and Chinese
• 5-day work week
• Performance Bonus
• Discretionary Bonus
• Medical Insurance
• Varity of Leaves (e.g. Birthday, Marriage Leave etc.)
• Varity of company activities and training
We offer attractive package including medical insurance scheme and good career prospects to the right candidate. Interested parties please send your application [via CTgoodjobs Apply Now ]
All information received will be kept strictly confidential and only for employment-related purposes.
|Job ref no.||CT3111958-01#0239|
|Require to Travel||
Incorporated in 1996, INFOCAST LIMITED is a leading vendor of financial technology (FinTech) products and services in Hong Kong. We specialize in providing enterprise-level solutions and securities (stocks) trading platforms to banks and brokerages in Hong Kong and across Asia. We are also a HKEX-licensed market data vendor.
We currently have over 100 IT related professionals in Hong Kong, serving over 150 bank and brokerage clients. Through our four core values of comprehensiveness, innovation, customer satisfaction and cost-effectiveness, we commit to deliver the highest quality tailor-made products and services to meet the needs of our clients.
We apply the latest technologies and infrastructure to deliver the highest performance, resilience, robustness and security. All products also support multi-companies, multi-markets, multi-products, multi-currencies and multi-business models. As a complete trading solutions provider, our professional team ensures ongoing support and maintenance.
To cope with our rapid growth of business in FinTech, we are now inviting high caliber candidates to fill the following position,