1. Prepare test cases or use cases based on requirement or specifications
2. Setup testing environment and test preparation. Execute manual and automated test
3. Report any finding in bug tracking system and prepare a testing report
4. Work closely with development team to review issues or bug reports
1. Higher Diploma or above in Computer Science, Information Technology or equivalent
2. Prefer 1 year or above experience in software testing
3. Knowledge of software testing methodologies.
4. Experience in test automation tools is a plus. For example, JMeter, Postman, Selenium, and Appium.
5. Fresh graduates are also welcome
Interested parties, please click Apply Now for application.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.
Tranthink Technology Service Limited is a newly founded high-tech firm with strategic focus on interactive entertainment software development. We develop games for online, mobile phones and tablet devices. We aims to provide a wide range of entertainment services in the future.